1. This is the beginning of the 7th and final segment and since the Serenity still does not have full power, itinerary changes have been made. We will not be stopping in Otaru, Japan and we will be docked in Russia on April 21st instead of the 22nd.
2. Yokohama Overseas terminal with a gracious welcoming ceremony.
3. In Tokyo (a short train ride from Yokohama) we passed these young ladies (guides in training?).
4-8. The Imperial Palace East Garden is a calm oasis in the city of over 11 million people!
9. In the Yokohama train station we found Kimono stores, where beautiful creations can be made to order.
10. This beautiful Kimono was for pictures only – and it weighs about 8 pounds!